- A 14'x 24' living room with
vaulted 9' pine ceiling and 16' of glass windows
facing a western lake exposure, finished off in
- Fully carpeted throughout with
electric heat and a wood burning stove
- Leather recliner sofa
and chair (2011)
- Satellite Television (2011), VCR/DVD
- All newer appliances except the
dishwasher (you bring him/her...!) including a
smooth top stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishes
- NO telephone or internet (But there is cell
phone service to the area)
- All cookware and utensils
- Spare propane is located in the shed
- A 12 x 12 glass/screened sunroom
- Over-sized upholstered wicker
Danger, the sun room can cause
drowsiness and excessive relaxation
- Queen size master (14' x 11')
- Bedding is NOT
supplied. Towels must be washed and dried before you leave
- Toilet (no paper products to be put in toilet
please. Please leave at least one roll of paper for next
- Laundry room with washer and dryer (bring own
detergent and softener)
- Well behaved dos are welcome BUT
must be restrained / under control at all times
- Pets must also be treated for
fleas and cleaned up after.
- Pets must not be allowed on the
- Cats are NOT allowed (without prior approval by owner
- Any "presents" left by
pets must be properly cleaned and disposed of.
- A 10 x 20 gated cedar deck
- Wooden Deck Lounge Chairs
- Gas BBQ (spare propane in the shed)
- Patio table, chairs and umbrella
The cottage has a
150' private beach
The beach is stone
and sand. There is no drop off and it is quite
safe for small children
tender feet) is recommended
- There is a 14' canoe available.
The fishing tackle, aluminum boat and motor
are NOT for guest use.
- Life Jackets (various sizes)
- Boat launching and dockage is
available in Little Current, Rockville, and
M'Chigeeng and other locations
- Check in is after 1:00 p.m. on
- On arrival, check for any damages.
Report them immediately to
email@example.com to avoid
being held responsible
- Check Out is no later
- Ensure you take all garbage with
you. Do Not place garbage in the black composter bin.
- Ensure the cottage is cleaned and
ready for next guest.
- PLEASE REPORT ANY DAMAGE AS SOON AS IT
HAPPENS. You are responsible for replacing any items lost
or damaged beyond normal wear and tear.